TALENT PAYMENT FORMS & PAYMENT INFORMATION
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GET PAID
You only need to complete the information on this page if you booked the job!
Failure to do so within 10 days of the job may cause payment delay.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET PAID?
STEP 1 You need to fill out the W9 FORM by clicking the link at the bottom of this page or HERE
STEP 2 Confirm the security email sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org or (ADOBE) and verify the information on your W9 form which is emailed to you is correct.
STEP 3 Wait for the check in the mail according to the time period provided in the payment process.
HOW DO I KNOW YOU GOT MY W9?
You and All Around Talent will automatically receive the exact same email with your completed W9 form once your confirm the security email. Again, you are copied in the exact same email with All Around Talent with your W9, so you will know we received it too. THIS IS YOUR CONFIRMATION. There is no need to send an additional confirmation. If you do not see the email with your W9 from echosign, you did something wrong and we did not get your W9 form.
NOTE - You do not need to fill out the EIN number unless you own a business.
Again, we do not send an additional confirmation. It is not needed. The confirmation is the emailed copy which we both have.
INFORMATION ON TAX FORM 1099
All talent are paid as independent contractors. You will receive tax form 1099 if you earned over $600 in a fiscal year (January 1st to December 31st). Payment is from the date the check was cut. If you worked in December but did not get paid until January, that payment will count towards January. Tax form 1099 will be emailed to the email address you used to fill out your W9 form with on or before January 31st each year.
WHERE IS MY PAYMENT SENT?
Payment is sent to the address on your W9 form via US mail.
DO I NEED TO FILL THIS OUT FOR EACH JOB?
No, you only need to fill this out once, unless you move or change your name ; in which case you need to fill it out again.
WHAT IF I FILLED OUT A W9 FORM AT THE JOB?
You don't need to, you will be paid from us. If you filled out a W9 form AT the job. That is not for us & we do not receive that. Filling out a W9 form at the job is not needed. You may tell our clients this on the spot.
IS THIS SECURE?
As with all businesses today, the security of your information is important to us. All of your information is secure using the most up date security. We would love to explain the process to you, but that would not be too smart in terms of security.
DO I NEED A VOUCHER/TIMESHEET?
Click the link below to download a timesheet. Timesheets must be signed and filled out for every job that is paid by the hour. Flat rate jobs do NOT need a timesheet. Hair model jobs do not need a voucher, however you may want to have one filled out for your own records.
++Talent will also need to sign a talent agreement prior to working any job. (HAIR SHOWS NOT INCLUDED, UNLESS THEY AR BOOKING DIRECTLY FROM PHOTOS).++
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?
- PLEASE CLICK HERE to review the entire payment process.
- The illegal use of somebody else's identity even with their permission on a W9 form is a crime for the person lending it and the person borrowing it. Do not do it!
- You do not need to fill this out to audition.
- COMMON POINT OF CONFUSION - On the W9 tax form you should check independent/sole proprietor. At the audition you should NOT say your independent. You should say you are from ALL AROUND TALENT.
- We only need a timesheet/voucher for jobs paid by the hour, however models may want to fill one out for the own records.
- You no longer need to mail in (or fax, scan, email) your W9 form to us, you just need to click BELOW.
- You DO NOT NEED to fill out our EIN on the W9 number unless you are business owner.
- Basically you just need to complete steps 1 AND 2 stated above.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO CONFIRM THE SECURITY/VERIFICATION EMAIL from (ADOBE) echosign for your W9.
STEP 1 - CLICK TO THE RIGHT THE FILL OUT W9 FORM. CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE W9 FORM
STEP 2 - Confirm the security email sent to you and verify the information on your W9 form which is emailed to you is correct.
STEP 3 - Wait for the check in the mail.