HOW TO BE TALENT
Thank you for your interest in working with All Around Talent. We are a talent broker, not an classic talent agency. We book talent of all kinds but specialize in the hair and beauty industry. All Talent must fill out a job agreement for each job they work with us.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Basically, our talent brokers review your submission directly or through one of our casting services. Then one of our brokers verifies you meet the requirements to book the job. Next we will notify you if approved and send your approval invite via a casting registration or job agreement link. (NOTE -If you are not approved, you will not receive a reply from us). Most of our jobs require an audition. When there is an audition you must register to get the exact time and location (FREE). The auditions sent to you are for local hire models only, unless otherwise stated. Local hire means there is no travel or hotels paid for. Models are discouraged from traveling long distances to auditions as it's simply not worth it.
If you book the job you make money, if you don't, you don't make money. It never costs to audition and we never try to sell you anything. Its just a normal audition. Its that simple! We often use a variety of casting services to find talent. We do not have the final say as to whether you book or not. All models must be legally 18 and legal to work in their location and be able to provide a government issued ID. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS! All talent are hired as independent contractors on form W9, not employees. Please refer to all of our terms & conditions for a full review of our policies. We work on a job to job basis. We are not a database of talent.
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY
1. Send an email to CASTING@ALLAROUNDTALENT.COM
2. Title the email with your nearest major city.
3. Attach 3 photos; a headshot, a bodyshot, and another shot of your choosing. Do not submit photos with you and other people, wearing sunglasses or a hat, or in black and white. DO NOT send SNAPCHAT filtered photos; we will automatically delete those submissions.We need to see you not a false representation of you.
4. List ALL your physical sizes in the body of the email
5. Leave your contact number and name.
6. We will contact you when we have something available in your area if we think you can book it. (If more info is needed we will request that info at the appropriate time)